Team up with 2 more mates and take a picture, using vehicles with designs by Ferdinand Porsche.
Winners will be rewarded with in-game gold and the picture will be featured in the TRI’s Networks (my website).
No registration is required. Just take the picture, upload it to Imgur then copy and paste the following template and post it in the contest thread in World of Tanks EU Region.
Post your pictures here on the WoT EU Forum thread.
You’ll need to correctly identify the members of the team so they can be rewarded. If a player username is incorrect or unclear, we cannot guarantee the player(s) in question will be rewarded.
- ReportClickers2018 – Mauerbrecher
- Object_907_is_Weak[FAMU] – Maus
- UNI-T67-CORN – Mäuschen
Just copy and past the green part to the forums and edit as required.
Event Start/Finish Dates (24h clock):
- Event starts at 04/08/2018 – Saturday – As soon as I can, no later than 12:00 GMT
- Event ends at 06/08/2018 – Monday – 22:00 GMT
The winning team will be announced shortly after and rewards will be distributed ASAP.
- Pictures must be in Ultra settings, with everything maxed out. You can ask the member with the highest settings to take the picture for you. Just make sure he/she’s creative enough.
- Resolution should be as high as possible.
- All images must be uploaded to Imgur.com: https://imgur.com/
- Everything counts: camo, camera angle, lens flare, climbs, shooting, etc.
- Editing photos in a way it’s obvious to tell it was manipulated (artificial lens flare, night, overlays, watermarks, timestamps, logos, etc) is not allowed. Ideally, no photoshopping.
- Don’t shoot yourselves. Your tanks must be intact (I.E. no holes, broken tracks).
- Clan marks and tags are allowed. It’s neither mandatory nor a decisive factor but it looks better if you all belong to the same clan.
- For comfort, we suggest using a Training Room. You may need to “hire” a fourth member but only 3 can show up in the picture and only 3 get rewarded.
- You can do this in any map.
- Mods to have the camera in another point of view are allowed.
- Replays are not needed.
- A single player cannot be part of two teams. If such a player is spotted, they will be removed and banned from future contests. Alt accounts are allowed.
- World of Tanks EU Accounts only.
Only available for the following vehicles:
- G. W. Tiger
- G. W. Tiger (P)
- HT No. VI
- Tiger 131
- Tiger (P)
- Tiger I
- Tiger II
- VK 100.01 (P)
- VK 30.01 (P)
- VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A
- VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B
- VK 45.03
Inaccuracies are likely and this list might be incorrect/incomplete. Regardless, these are the vehicles that are accepted. If one or more of the vehicles the Team uses is not on this list, that team will be disqualified.
- 40 Teams
Beyond the above limit, new applicants won’t be considered.
- Arbitrary (the contest admin will choose a winner based on the best picture found).
If the winner is a WG Staff, Volunteer, Community Contributor and the like, the rewards will be distributed to team in second place/others, but they will still be recognized and I’ll also feature the picture in the TRI.
- 3 X 1500 Gold Coins – All 3 team members receive the award.