What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We do not collect personal information from visitors of our site, only computer details to help you with your experience while using it (such as web browser, IP, platform, etc).
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries, if/when available)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
This Cookie statement applies to the following websites:
Technology Research Industries (triplestrata.com/)
International Forum of Art, Money, Entertainment and Computers (triplestrata.com/INFAMERS)
Technology Research Industries’ Great Games, Enthusiasts, and Reviews (triplestrata.com/TRIGGER)